Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Guangzhou Little Stuff 16-7-09

Little stuff and photos about my Guangzhou trip on last 16-7-2009.
Nothing much actually, I don't usually take photos there, it's a business trip anyway. All photos are related to my work. Nothing very personal la.

One desserted company we went to... the stupid bus driver told us it was around 100m from the place he left us, and indeed, the 100m looks.... like 5km to me lor!!!
Our Sichuan Dinner... we ate this fish for two days la! It was... quite nice.. spicy and sour..... Sichuan Style.
Look at the dry chillies... like no need money one. Three person, we ordered two big bowl!!!

The ever-busy Beijing Road
Wanna take the Beijing Road signboard... end up... failed!
Look at the lantern.. so Chinese style... what am I talking la.. it sure was Chinese Style ma... China wor!

My Curry Fishball~
Yummy sotong.. but a little... tough
I don't know who is this..... just that she was doing some modelling in front of that Coke Watch and many camera man is zooming at her!~

China style Scratch for Money Ticket!
It's always nice to stop by here for a drink after a long walk at Beijing Rd.
Beautiful Lantern along the way.
At a street where there is a line of flower shops
Blue rose... with silver powder! Nice one huh~

My hotel is located beside this 夜总会. Every night, the girls will line up like this towards the staircase. Every person that passes by them, will be greeted “晚上好。。。欢迎光临”. So.. every night, we can hear them greet the same thing over and over again! Anytime I go to the lobby... the girls will stand there and greet. Eventually, until 10pm, the girls are gone one by one. Go where... no idea liow~ ~

No comments: