Thursday, August 27, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away~

Rain....The wind, so hastily blowing outside. My pot of plant also fell off and broke into pieces. Not only did the wind blow the pot into pieces, things that happened around me too shatter my heart into pieces.

Today marks the 7th day of my father being sick- fever, cough and asthma. After several persuasions, he still did not want to seek doctor’s advice. He prefers staying at home, popping those antibiotics (whom he consumes it himself) and resting at home. Anytime he felt he is not ok, he will take the antibiotic and pop them into his mouth (like eating smarties or mentos la). He is so stubborn, even when my aunties persuade him, he only cincai agree and yet he does not want to get into the car. His philosophy is that “ now no virus, later go hospital, sure kena virus one… cause hospital very dirty… packed with sick people… if he go inside there… the hospital atmosphere will cause him even worse. He somemore say hor.. doctors now all puasa la… sure no energy to treat him one… somemore the nurse hor… won’t care so much cause they no energy wor!!”

One problem haven’t finish.. another come. My auntie and her媳妇. All these while, both their relationship are not so good, as it’s always 婆婆 and媳妇 is not ngam de la. Until recently, not only they battle using mouth, they started to use their hands! The victim, not only both of them, but also my cousin brother. Poor him. Not only did he need to juggle between work and home, he still need to worry for this two woman’s affair. Like usual.. “公说公有理,婆说婆有理” SHE say she wrong… then SHE say she wrong!Aiyoyo..

Just now they started the fight again. My father asked me to go to her house to fetch my aunt out of the house, to another aunt’s house instead. My father does not want her to come over to our house, afraid my father’s virus will pass on to her. Now, she is resting in my second aunt’s house. The thing is…. My second aunt’s whole family will be going to Thailand tomorrow early in the morning. My third aunt house (in KL), another problem as two family members are having diarrhea now. Not so suitable to stay there too. Now only left our house….and that’s the last place my father wants her to be.

My aunt insist she not afraid of any virus now cause she doesn’t care about her death anymore as being hurt by the way her son “ doesn’t side her”. What can her son (my cousin brother) do wor? One is his wife, another is his mother. Who CAN he choose?? My cousin brother – stressed – hit his own head like a mad person and kept saying if this continues to be like this, he’ll commit suicide. It must be so hard on him.

Then, it’s about YM. YM date me to a movie yesterday and I agreed to have dinner with him tonight, only to get all these problems and I have to reject his invitations. And he understandably said that it I need any help, do discuss with him.

Coming back to my father, I forgot to say, he has depression all these while. In his mind, he always thinks that people wants to kill or threaten him. People smile at him also he think people want to 陷害him. If depression counts by percentage, I think his seriousness reached 98% liow!! Somemore all these while ask him see physiologist, he terbalik say we all crazy pulak!!! Haiya.. really duno what to do la.

Whatever la… now we persuade until sien already.
He want see doctor then see la.
He dunwan see doctor his pasal la.
Anyway… it’s HIS body ma.
He pain not I pain!!

No comments: