Thursday, August 13, 2009

Moments of my Life~

At this moment of my life, I must say that I’m happy that I have a bunch of best buddies by my side all the time. Time passes by so quickly and in a swift of time, not realizing, I’m going to be 30 real soon. My friends are getting married. Each one leaving their own homes to create new ones on their own. Everyone has a new journey to go. Others are bringing their babies out for dinner while others are planning for the second kid in their life.


I’m glad and happy that my friends found the one whom they can be together with for their whole life.

I’m now in a situation that, whenever I tell people tonight I’m going to so and so’s wedding dinner, they will eyed at me and question me about when’s mine? How come I’m the last one? Where’s my BF so on and so forth. I’m so numb already and sometimes I just laugh off about it. I even had a buddy asking me “Say truthfully, do you fancy girls?” It breaks my heart hearing questions like that. People tend to pass judgments on people like me, who has never been into a relationship. Whenever I told them I am not in any relationships, people just finds me weird and seems that they could not accept at going-to-thirty-girl-that-hasn’t-been-into-any-relationship-before person.


Well…. In all my life, people come and go. Thanks to my background, I seem not willing to trust men because they are the last thing to be trusted on earth. It’s not like I hate them or whatever, it’s just they can only be friends and not more. I choose to stop right at friends, not that I do not want to be in loved. I choose not to be in any (at least for this being moment). I mean, seriously, I don't think I have anything to offer anyone at the moment for I am just simply too self-absorbed. So, why let a poor soul suffer nuisance? That's about the noblest thing I can do for mankind. Don't you think so?


I’m blessed with lots of good friends that accompany me at all times. I am glad that I wake up every morning to have a reason to smile. My beloved mother and friends still with me...and how those challenges from above put me into what I am today.

I’ll treasure people around me, and that’s particularly my most important lesson here.

No comments: