Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Back from Cheras Tmn Connaught pasar malam. This time, I brought my little sis and bro there. They have never been to that long long pasar malam before.
As usual, the traffic jam after the 50cents toll. This time, we took off from our house around 7.40pm. The jam was not so worst like before when we took off at 7pm. So I guess next time any of you wanna go to that pasar malam, you can leave klang after 7.45pm so that you won’t be caught in the bad jam.

I bought all these from there. Beautiful eye lashes. After buying those, I had one big question. How on earth do I PUT THEM into my eyes??? Can someone teach me? I have no idea how to stuck those hairs into my eyes, and yet I bought so many! The lady selling those eye lashes promoted me the under eyelashes too. I told her I would very like to buy those under-eyelashes too, but let me first figure out how to put on the eyelashes before I go with the under-eyelash.

I wanted to buy clothings from there too. but end up not buying anything because there isn’t any place for me to try onto the clothes. Clothes sold in the night market are all free size. They are all normally for skinny, tiny, slim girls only. Any other L size girls aren’t able to source any clothings from there. It almost seems impossible. All the RM10.00 T-shirts are so tiny and those RM15.00 shorts are only for people with half my size! Everything there is cheap, only if you have the body to wear them!

Ate all the way in the night market. My favourite…. The sotong kia! And also curry yu dan!!! Yummy….

No comments: