Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Extra-blog about KLCC Homedec Fair 6-5-2009

I saved this blog draft into my pendrive and forgotten about it. It was about our one day trip to KLCC on May 6th,2009.
Referring to 6-5-2009 dated blog, below is the extra blog news.

Yesterday, woke up after hearing an sms beep from my HP asking me to go KLCC – Homedec Fair in the afternoon. Just replied “OK”.

Waited a whole afternoon for it, because no time was given, I don’t know what time it was supposed to be. Just simply stayed at home and watched EU3. Yeah… I watched it already, but this time I rewatched it because I wanna see the whole movie with other angle where I already watched all the first and second edition of 学警. For your info, previously I watched EU3 without watching the first and second edition first. So this time, the feeling is different. You get to know the BOND that 钟立文and 伟伯桥 has in first and second学警. No wonder伟伯桥trusted 钟立文so much. And the way 钟立文trusted his buddy 伟伯桥in any situation. Their friendship bonds tightly especially in the second edition.

Mum cooked spaghetti for us. I love to eat my mum’s spaghetti. Hahaha… the spaghetti she made was not those traditional type la. Added many Malaysian Chinese style. Whole plate filled with prawns and chopped pork. And loads of mushrooms. And my favourite – sambal! Hahaha.. ya.. we add sambal into our spagetthi. Funny ha.. but very nice de lor.. don’t believe you try yourself. Remember add the spicy spicy type one… like this only ceeng ar! While eating, remember put tissue beside you lor… to wipe off the sweat! LOL~

Around 2pm, still I did not receive any call. Then I drove to XVee’s shop, to wait there. No wonder so late haven’t finish la.. cause still got a couple of customers sitting there waiting. So, once she finished her job, we drove to KLCC.

We walked to KL Convention Centre, got our visitor tag and visit only Hall 5 and Hall 1&2. After that, Hong Hong say no mood liow. Don’t want walk liow. We then go Burger King to have our dinner.

Hong Hong couldn’t wait to charge over to LV to swipe her credit card. That’s her. Wherever she’s unhappy, she will go to LV and buy something there. This time, she bought a Vernis Purple Purse.
Well.. she was unhappy for some reasons – she fought with her BF recently with regards to her BF’s behaviour lately. Don’t think it’s nice to say about it right here, but there are some things that only two of them can settle off by themselves.

We drove back to Klang, and yet Hong Hong still doesn’t want to go home yet. We then accompanied her to have a drink in BBK. After our 诉苦period, we then go back to our own homes.

No comments: