Monday, June 01, 2009

阿清非洲鱼云吞面 - Rawang


Last last Tuesday (26-5-2009), me and my boss was around Rawang area meeting with our suppliers. We then came across a signboard (I mean a LOT of signboards) around the area which says “阿清非洲鱼云吞面”. Since it was almost 6pm, we followed the signboard to a housing area that has tables for dinner.

We ordered their “招牌云吞面”. Steamed tilapia fish wanton mee.

While waiting for our wan tan mee, we looked around. See what I found.

Table with Jasmine flower below every table. Each table the arranged there has flowers beneath them. Our’s as well. Don’t understand what do they mean.

Our mee has arrived. Look at the photos… so special the way the fish and wan tan mee were presented. The fish was freshly steamed and it was delicious. In case you cannot estimate the size of the plate, I took another photo with a spoon on it!


Thumbs up to “AH CHING”

After that, rush back for my Tuesday's Ladies Nite with my buddies.... We had small dinner there and chat all grandmother stories whole night long!The Tuesday GIRLS!!!
As usual la.. a bunch of *8 po* peeping at other people's stuff!!!

Yoon with little Beverley~

No comments: