Sunday, May 31, 2009

Back from BB Plaza-Leisure Mall- Jusco Cheras Selatan

Accompanied WF to BB Plaza for tarot card reading session. She seems to always tell me how good and true this tarot card reader auntie was. She even asked me to join her along. If the price charged was about RM50,I have no doubt. But it was priced at RM123.00 per half hour and each 10mins extra is RM20, I answered NO. God…I didn’t know a tarot card reader can earn so much lor. If like this I no need go study my stupid Diploma liow la.. go learn tarot reading can earn money liow lor!

Er… talk until like this, doesn’t mean I don’t trust tarot card readers la. It’s just that I still do not think my life end up at *what the tarot card says about me*. Well.. WF seems to be satisfied with what the tarot card shows. She asked lot’s of question, about her work, her life, her….. aiya..many other things la. But all those are of future tense. I always think the way they predict the future, it’s like the person giving you a map and you tend to and WILL EAGERLY follow them.

Let’s say the tarot card says you’ll change job within a year. If you TRUST it, you will surely drop your current job and go searching for a new one. Get what I mean? Or… if it says you’ll get promotion within a year, you’ll think the tarot card was so right. But if you are working for an amount of time, more or less at some times – you’ll be promoted la! No need the tarot reader to tell you de la.
I also can predict that my salary will be different in one year’s time!! Almost everyone’s salary will increase yearly basis normally. If it reads that you’ll buy an expensive handbag this year, you will SOMEHOW have the money and go buy that damn bag lo! It’s actually you doing the thing it reads.

After her tarot reading session, as planned, we drove to Leisure Mall Cheras to meet up with another friend Sim Tong (our primary classmate) whom just finished her confinement days and was like keluar dari penjara like that!

We paid the parking ticket and walked to collect our cars. While coming down the steep parking space, I stopped and start finding for my parking ticket. Me and WF search like mad in the car. It was nowhere in our handbags, my coin box, on the ground either. WF suggests that I reverse the car, as I am in the middle of the damn road. One light touch on my oil pedal, a loud bang sounded from behind! I accidentally hit on the divider on my left, which I did not notice while I was reversing. Didn’t have time to go down and have a look, we stayed in the car freezing. Not long, a car came by behind us and honk us to go. There was no way out and I don’t care about the damn parking ticket and continue to our exit.

Until the last level, we were out to the roads. Ya.. I said out to the roads. There was no machine for us to insert the damn parking ticket. Only then we realized that in the earlier earlier part before coming down to the level, we ALREADY INSERTED THE PARKING TICKET. Both of us had no idea when we inserted the car park ticket. See.. how stupid are us!!! I knocked my car to the divider for NOTHING. I repeat, FOR NOTHING I GO AND KNOCK THE STUPID DIVIDER!!!!!!

Forget about it. Continue going to Leisure Mall. It’s just a small shopping area. The reason we chose to meet there was Sim Tong’s new house was around that area. She was newly wed and she stayed at KL house for only about 1 month and she wasn’t familiar with the roads there. We had Sushi King. Sim Tong bought a colleagues of hers along. His name is Yew Ming. He is a quiet person. Unlike me, can bla bla bla non-stop. Sim Tong said she purposely asked this guy out to recommend him to me. She told me that he is a no-more-existing-on-earth good good man. Hahaha…. I asked her the reason she recommended him to me… her answer was “ because you are a noisy girl and he is a quiet person. I thought you two can be a good couple together”. Gosh…. Was that suppose to be a compliment or … condemn?

While eating, duno who said she wanted to sing KTV. WF used her GPS search for the nearest KTV place. It shows Jusco Selatan. We all knooded our head and drove one car to Jusco Selatan. Thinking the GPS can help lead us to the way to Jusco Selatan, we counted on it. Only to know that the stupid thing no more battery and ain’t working at all. (must be due to lack of energy liow). Four person in a car, none know where this Jusco Selatan is, all four wanted to SING so much, end up asking for the way in a petrol station. It was not difficult, we somehow reached that area at about 4pm. Sang until our throat sore and had our pizza dinner there too.




Yew Ming fetched us back to Leisure Mall as our car was still in the parking area. Me and WF walked to the parking area, to find out my car was… in an unknown place! Gosh.. I had never been so careless in neglecting where I parked my car. All these while, I will either write down or note it down in my HP the parking space I put in. But that day, I really forgotten. It must be I was soooo busy talking to WF. We talked non-stop and not noticing where we parked our car. We went searching each level (luckily only got 3 levels). Still do not have. Still no sign of my alarm making noise. We had no choice but to enter back to the shopping mall – hoping to remember how we came into the shopping complex again. Luckily I remembered we somewhere around the escalator and soon we found the right level. Now… searching the car again in the floor which we already been there previously. Still no. I walked a little bit far this time, only to notice my car was on ANOTHER side…. Instead of the side we THOUGHT we parked! No wonder we could not find the car la!!

Both of us sweaty, no more energy to talk liow. Just quietly drove up to Klang.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, do u have the contact number of the
Tarot card reader in BB Plaza? Can u
Give me? Appreciate so much. Thanks


CYL

Ideas For A Gift said...

Dear CYL,

This is Chueh the Tarot Card Reader from BB Plaza. Call her for appointment, as she is really HOT! I mean, you have to wait like few months before she is available. Good luck.
HP : 019-3115958

Anonymous said...

not rly hot..but really expensive!177 for half an hour now...

Ideas For A Gift said...

Oh Gosh.. so expensive jor... How was your session? Turn out to be great?