Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Saturday Nite - Snooker Parlour

I’ve been hanging around Bukit Tinggi Jusco two consecutive days. Saturday night was my nite with WeiFen. At first we decided to go to Greenbox, walked right up to the entrance, funny Weifen said if sing KTV then we both cannot chat grandmother stories liow. So we end up having an early dinner - pork BBQ. As usual la, Weifen only eat tiny winnie and I have to gulp all. We chat endlessly from skies to seas, from human to ghost and from heaven to hell. Hahaha… whenever we two get together, out mouth can talk non-stop. Don’t know why so scary. Suddenly this reminds of a school boy, our classmates name Alistair Labrooy; whom always calls us both crazy woman because when we get together, we seems to be crazy all the while! Hehehe…

It’s good to hear from her that she doesn’t complain her husband for this and that anymore. (ermm… well.. she does that all the time we go out previously). Woops.. I hope she doesn’t read my blog . :P

After that, we called Liwei out for a drink at Station One. Then I thought of a guy whom Irene (my college mate) recommend me one of her colleagues whom did sms me a week earlier to have a drink with him. I heard he stayed in Jenjarom, so I thought maybe he could come down to BBT to join us at Station One. His name is 国江. Stayed in Jenjarom, same age with me, working in a transport company and is my collegemate (Irene)’s colleague. This is the first time in my life to ask someone out without knowing who he is. He only managed to introduce himself in a few sms and I only talked to him on the phone twice (not more than 5mins I guess). So, with the accompany of Weifen and Liwei, only I dare to ask him out.

国江was a little late, but well, he was last minute given the invitation. So… normal la. He end up coming with another friend.. by the name of… damn.. I don’t remember his name for god’s sake. Whatever. He found me wearing green shirt and called me several times in order to get the right person. Sitted down, we then had very FEW conversation as I think his mouth is made of gold or something. He seems to not talk at all. I was the one asking him questions, and he will answer me… then full stop. Aiks.. then I have to think of another question to ask… and he will answer.. and again full stop. Luckily the friend he bought together can chat so much better than him. End up his friend kept on talking to me and Weifen.

We were there bout an hour and we just feel it’s time to get our butt up. They paid the bill and off we say goodbye. Before he left, he reminded me to call him when I reached home. Just reached my car, not yet even start the engine yet, he called me again to ask me drive carefully and REMEMBER to call him when I reached home. Gosh…. Is he sick? Or.. am I??

Then, feeling it’s still early (that night I wanted to play uptill late ma), we went to Asoka to meet Liwei (whom left us halfway in Station One). Then we called another Weifen’s friend Tekkia to come out have a drink. Ya… we started eating and drinking since 6pm!! Tekkia came and he talked about snooker. Then I had this idea to go to the snooker parlour with them and have fun. Well, I know nothing about snooker and I haven’t been to one before. So I thought tonight must be the night. So, off we go to the snooker parlour also around that BBT area. I was so excited as I remembering the 雀球之王playing so professionally. Tekkia told me don’t ever trust movies la.. all cheat children only de la. Then we teased him saying he cannot do those skills.. so he say movie is cheat people de lor! We climbed up the stairs leading to second floor, which was very dark and into a room with about 10 snooker table and all men with lot’s of smoke. Looking around, finally, we saw a same sex there (a girl) and felt so relieved ( hahaha.. cause first time entering these places, a little heart pounding loudly lor).

We walked over to the counter and luckily there was one more table left at the far corner. We were seated there and Weifen was the one to calculate the points. Aiya.. she not calculate la.. she just like a robot la.. people ask her add one point, she add one point. Add three points, she add three points la. Both of us don’t know what was going on also. Hahahaha…. I don’t even know snooker got so many rules de wor. You’ve gotta in a red ball before you can choose to in other ball colour. Aiya… Tekkia told us many rules and it’s like before going into the ear already dropped out liow! Hahaha… then I found them using a *thing* to … what you call it… wipe the stick. It was said doing this can make them hit smoothly wor. Until still cannot figure what was that la!

Never been to a snooker table, you’ll never know it’s so amazing to see people playing them. Unlike playing badminton or football, those players were so sweaty and dirty and smelly. Snooker playing makes a man look hot, with his skillful eyes and how their eyes looking sharply into the ball to make the ball go into the hole. The way they stand, they pose. Well.. of course not to mention the dirty words they spitted out when the ball fails to masuk la. But overall, it takes practice and skills to get the ball into the damn hole. I tried a few balls myself and end up only hitting around airs! It’s not easy like it looked la.

Honestly, all these while I always take Liwei as a small little brother. But at the snooker table, I suddenly feel he is a real man. Hahaha… say like this also feel paiseh. But then hor, the way he hit the ball and the way he posed on the table, damn yau yeng lor.

Ok… my phone kept ringing while I was at the snooker parlour. It was from my mum (as usual) and国江. I smsed him that I already reached home. And his phone kept coming non-stop. Just ignored it and continue my game, and yet non-stop from him again. No mood to answer him that night lor.

Around midnite, we buzz back home. Gosh.. my hair… my clothes and even my bra smells cigarettes!! Eueww~ ~ ~

No comments: