Friday, May 08, 2009

Metaltech 2009 Exhibition at PWTC

Followed my boss for two consecutive days to the Metaltech 2009 exhibition at PWTC. I've been to this exhibition for many times. All the times also my boss brought me here. He always told me that exhibition is a place where everyone will come to you... and you just need to go to ONE place.

Indeed... as an admin cum purchaser in my company, these kind of exhibition is indeed a good source for me. I get to know new suppliers, new innovations, new designs and especially new suppliers that are able to quote me Cheaper PRICE!

Apart from being informative, there is something I do not like about going exhibition with my boss. He tends to stop at all the booths (or more or less 8 out of 10). Even for those not related to his field. He just love to know. Even if it's not in his field, he's curious, and he just wants to know why. Normally, you can see me finish off one hall in less than an hour. Turn my head back... and my boss still at the booth from entrance - second booth only!!! That's where I hate it. I have to stand beside him and wait wait and wait!!!
It's not like you can go and chat with anyone or you know anyone there. So... you'll just have to wait there like a dungu and smile when people pass their catalogues to you. Moreover, all the things exhibited are either machines or more machines. All of those also they know me.. I don't know them! Hahaha.... one word "BORING" lor!
But sometimes, you get to see some good looking salesman and beautiful models passing paperbags to visitors. One more thing I like about exhibition, you can grab as much sweets as you like! Hehehe~ ~ ~

No comments: