Friday, May 08, 2009

Dato's Gong Birthday

Today is our factory’s Datuk Gong (拿督公)birthday. We prepared all the stuffs for praying and laid them in the factory’s temple. Fruits, flowers, joss sticks, burning golds, meehoon, curry chicken, kambing, fried chicken drumsticks and wings….

Is a tiring day, but I did not contribute much there, cause it was another colleague handling it. After our praying session, it’s makan time.

See all the foods…. Hmm…. Yummy…

We even had a RM1300 kambing rendang and kari kambing. I forgot to take photos of the big bowl of kambing meat but it was excellent.

All the staffs and workers come out to help prepare and arrange the praying stuffs.

See… so many fruits and how grand it was!
I don’t know why they took this photo, maybe to show you that the oranges very fresh.. hahahaha

See those foods…. Yummy…


Haha… it’s me… doing SHOW only. Hahaha.. basically, I was there to make kacau la… I wasn’t helping at all.. just that I saw my colleagues taking photos.. so I geh geh go up make myself look like I AM WORKING ma!!!!


发呀!发呀!发呀!

No comments: