Sunday, May 17, 2009

Kena FFK!

Aih... tonite suppose to be a nite with Weifen. It's been ages I haven't met her already. I guess like 3-4months!?

This little lady ar... every weekend also not free de. Ask her out on weekdays, she'll reply she got Overtime la... tired working already la... so on and so forth.

Come to weekend, she'll tell me one week her in-laws are coming la. Next weekend she'll tell me she's going to her in-laws (in Penang) there la... What da ..... why every week also got something to do with in-laws ar?? And she's the one kept complaining how weird and unnice ar them... and yet... Then, got one weekend she invited me to KTV, and yet she forgotten!! She's joining her other friends in a dinner?! What da heck....

And yesterday, when she said it's okay at 6pm to meet her, not even half and hour, she SMSed me again "Aiya.. I forgot ledi la.. I already got appointed with my friend tommorrow, make it next weekend ya"!

That's what she left me! She left me ALONE~

I'm not angry la.. I mean... it's nothing... It's just a small case.
I blogged about it cause I have nothing else to blog about besides *tuk* her back!!!

No comments: