Friday, May 22, 2009

P.S I Love You

Lately, I am reading this book.
I bought it from Carrefour the other day for fun, cause I saw them lying on the bookshelf and there were many of the same book, same title with the words, “Now a Major Film”.

So I thought, I might as well bring home one and start reading. Since it’s “Now a Major Film”.

I did not read its cover, just simply grabbed the book because of the book title.
[P.S I Love You] . So I thought it is going to be a romantic series and some heart-touching kinda love story.

Opened up the book at home, the first chapter itself already come to a situation where the main actress’s husband had passed away due to some illness.

There is nothing as romantic and as touching as the whole thing is about the concept of a dead husband helping his wife get over the loss of him. Although nothing romantic, but then, it was a nice story, and certainly gain my tears.

It’s so sad to hear the main actress feeling lonely even when she’s at a pub of hundreds of people. She smiled and yet she’s crying inside. The author’s wrote so detail about her feelings of losing her beloved husband. There’s even one paragraph written she was jealous for her best friend whom announced she is going to get married, and she hated herself for jealousing her best buddy. It was just so tough for her.
Having to lose someone so close to you is always a painful thing to experience, and it is harder to continue life from there. It made me cherish whoever I have right now.

No comments: