Friday, May 01, 2009

Where's My Excess Loan Fund?

Yesterday, went to my college [I-System College] (formerly known as Systematic Klang) to enquire about my excess PTPTN loan fund. I took a RM10,000 loan from the Government [PTPTN] for my Diploma in Accounting in year 2006. Before the loan was approved, some semester I have already paid with my own cash. Therefore, when the loan was fully approved to my college, there is about RM4000 plus excess in my account, which the college IS SUPPOSE to return them back to me by cash or cheque.


I called several times… many many times. They only keep telling me that the cheque was not ready yet. Previously Ms. Ros handled this case and she told me that the cheque was in the head office (Kota Kinabalu) and waiting to be sent to Klang. She then resigned for like 1.5 months ago, and this case was taken over by the Principle, Mr. Thor. Everytime I called to look for him, he was either in the meeting or not at his place. I spoke to the counter girl and her answers were always the same. “ We will call you when the cheque is ready” ; “I will help you ask the head office for the cheque” ; “ The cheque is still on the way”… and bla bla bla grandmother stories la.


I am getting more and more frustrated each day. I’ve been calling almost everyday (at least thrice a week) but still their answer remains the same. PTPTN already started to charge me interest rate and yet the excess amount still haven’t been returned back to me. I am no longer waiting for the college to hold me back so long.


Therefore, yesterday I went to the college to look for Mr. Thor. He told me he will sort it out. Then I just left the room… and thinking… “Damn.. he didn’t give me a date… he just said he WILL sort it out”


If this matter is still unsolved within this month, I am going to take legal actions on them (wah… talk until like very yau yeng). How to complain them also duno yet! Any recommendations on how can I report or lodge a complaint on this matter?

No comments: