Saturday, May 30, 2009

Met with Little NJV

Yesterday, met up with JV at KLCC. In the morning, I sent him an sms that I’ll be there in KLCC and if he is available, come out and have a chat. We met 8pm at Burger King. We surveyed the whole KLCC and still do not know what to eat. We wanted to have Japanese food but then the queue was like mad. Madam Kwan’s queue was long2 as well. Then, we saw Vietnamese food restaurant. Nice place though. Sat down and ordered our food. I ordered the (something like seafood vermicelli soup). Seafood means two small tiny prawns divided into two!!

JV ordered a bowl of 5 coloured rice. Hahaha.. I wonder what they mean by five colour. End up three types of veggies plus some cracker like stuff and peanuts on a bowl of white rice. Looks so pale and dry to eat that alone.

After that, we went to check out the cinema for movie, but end up they were either all full or already started showing. Not wanting to watch the midnight show, we end up walking around KLCC shops.

KLCC shops closes kinda early. We wanted to find a place to sit down for a cup of coffee but the lights eventually went out too. JV decided we shift to Pavillion for our coffee instead. Ok, we paid the parking fee and into our car. Out of the car park area, only do we found out that both of us don’t know the way from KLCC to Pavillion. Gosh… from Klang DIRECT TO Pavillion, I know. But then hor.. from KLCC to Pavillion… I don’t know lor!!! We pusing here pusing there… finding for Jalan Bukit Bintang and Jalan Imbi… but all we see is signboards like Jalan Tun Razak, Jalan Sultan Ismail… all these they know me, I don’t know them la!!!

Then we merry-go-round the area and finally I saw a familiar place. The Renaissance Hotel. Immediately knowing the exact way how to go Pavillion then. The sidewalk of Pavillion was loaded with people. No place to sit either. We found a bar Carlos and saw a place there. Sat down, ordered our drinks, only to found out the reason why no people was sitted there. Cause the air-con was unable to work! No wonder.

We took some photos there, and continue with our non-stop conversation. We chat about lifestyle, work, studies and love life. Almost midnight and it’s time for Cinderella to rush back home.



Ya.. those photos didn't turn out so well la.. What can we do? We have noone to help us photo up. We had to put the handphone on a glass, hopeing it doesn't drop into my peach drink and shoot these photos like that!!

JV doesn’t know his way back home! Haha.. you must be thinking am I going out with a weird person whom stays at Wangsa Maju yet doesn’t know the way home. Let me explain la. He is from Sabah, and his hostel is in Wangsa Maju. His normal transportation to class and work is LRT (which is a couple of walk out of his apartment). Therefore, he has never entered into a highway. Even when he does, his friends drove him anyway. So, he din really pay attention to KL routes. That makes me finding the way to Wangsa Maju crazy. From Pavillion to Wangsa Maju, we travelled for an hour! I have been to Wangsa Maju but that was directly from Klang Kesas Highway and all the way to Zoo Negara. Not from Pavillion. We turn round and round and when we thought we got the right way, we end up still seeing KLCC so near beside us. Then, don’t know how, seems to be going backwards, back to Klang. So I told him as well.. since like this, might at well go back Klang, then use Kesas Highway back to his apartment. Gosh… that was what I thought the easiest way you know. There were no petrol station at sight and no one to ask about at the late night. Then we came into a road diving one to Klang and one to Sungai Besi… this time really don’t know want to choose what. Stopped by the area…seeking for help. Saw a guard and asked him the way, only to find out he is a foreigner. Worse than me lor! Luckily he told us there are some people at the other end. We approached them and thanks God, they led us to the correct way. Finally, JV was safe and sound back to his apartment!

Now… alone in the car still figuring out how to go back to my own home. Stopped at a traffic light, seeking help from two youngster driving Kelisa beside my car. Wind down my window to ask them the route back to Klang. He gave me the innocent look and say “我不会啦”. Then, I asked him way back to KL instead. He pointed me to a route and told me to go straight all the way down. I followed the route and came to some signboard reading “DUKE”. Wooo… what’s that? I don’t even know “DUKE highway” ever exist! Damn… I so hate myself for not knowing my own country’s route! I saw another signboard “DUKE to Petaling Jaya”. I thought I don’t wanna go any further anymore. Just pray that the “Petaling Jaya” thing can lead me to *at least* somewhere where I am familiar with. I drove a straight and silent road (thinking why this road so deserted). It was a long… long straight highway route. In my heart, I told my car don’t do any problem here, if not, I don’t even know how to tell people where the heck am I.

FINALLY…. FINALLY…FINALLY… I saw “Lebuhraya NKVE”. God knows how relieved I was. Being called a Cinderella, you’ll know what time my mum calls me back. And it was so late at night, she’s been calling me several times already. Told her I was lost on somewhere in KL, she was even worried. Kept calling me and asked me have I got into the right path. Finally her last call was hearing me say “ I am now at NKVE liow.. going to pass by Damansara area liow. Will reached in about 15mins.” Then only did my phone stopped ringing.

I did not know “Lebuhraya NKVE” was such a beautiful signboard until yesterday. The words… the words.. so beautifully printed on the green signboard.

And thanks to my Richie Ren CD, accompany me while I was finding the way. Hearing his songs, at least my 心静了下来.

No comments: