Friday, June 26, 2009

My Sincere Apology to WF "Sorry"

Thursday 25-6-2009
Shouldn’t left WeiFen alone in Klang Parade for two hours! She had the worst night in her life I guess. According to her, it’s her first time in her life having dinner alone outside!

I’m am very very sorry for what happened WF. I didn’t mean to dump you at KP for two hours!

Let me explain. I confirmed with WF to meet up at KP to go to HELP College to enquire for some part time classes. I let her go there after work. At about 4.00pm, my boss took me out to some supplier in KL. Normally, if I go out with my boss, we’ll be back to Klang not later than 8pm. So I smsed to WF telling her to take her own sweet time as I am still at KL.

At around 7pm, I’m still at KL and started to worried I’ll be very very late. I called over to WF and told her I will be there in an hours time, and asked her to have her dinner first. At about 7.30pm, my boss suddenly claimed that he was very hungry and stopped us at a restaurant for some noodles. SHIT! I was damn gan jeong already. How about my WF waiting for me??!! I quickly called over to WF again and tell her I will be VERY late and that I can arrange for my brother to fetch her back instead. She told me she already called 2 friends of hers to come over to KP and accompany her at 8.30pm. I reassure her that I’ll reach before 9pm. Indeed, upon reaching KP, her face was already as black as charcoal. I was really sorry…. I really didn’t mean to let her wait until so long.

I then fetched her back to her home. There was nothing to be asked in HELP anymore cause the college was already closed.

In the car itself, you won’t know how sorry I am. I was just hoping she could just slap me away or kicked my head… like this I’ll be much happier.

Reached her home, dropped by her house to say hello to her in-laws and hubby. After that, we went out for a short drink. Wanted to go Station 1 but coz it was packed, we choose another shop around it… something to do with Chicken Wings de.

We chat everything from work to colleagues… from sky to earth la!

No comments: