Thursday, June 18, 2009

Victoria Station

Last 2 weeks, I invited Hong Hong to Victoria Station for dinner. She told me that her Nail Art class and nail art stocks already killed her purse. So, I decided to give her a big treat there. Then you know what… she went and told everyone she met that I AM TREATING EVERYONE to Victoria's!

She saw XVee, she told her. She saw Yoon… she told her too. She even told her BF. And now, everyone sees me like see Victoria lo! Hahaha…

SMS
Me : Eh, Victoria I say belanja you satu orang la. You go and do advertisement buat apa? Tell the whole kampong I belanja! Later bill come, I only pay my bill and your fish and chips nia!

Hong Hong : Hahaha… I invite Kelvin (her BF) go also. He so heng fun lei… yeah..

Hong Hong : 人生有几个十年。 做人最紧要痛快。。。 我们一世人两姐妹。。 我痛快,你也因该痛快。。 Victoria这一餐, 你就敢敢去吧!我们还有多少个十年? 你说对不对? (她还说是柴九教她的喔!)

No comments: