Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A day with Alice Soo

Yesterday met up with Alice Soo. A pen-friend of mine whom I have know her many many years ago. She’s a girl whom likes Richie Ren too. We started being pen-friends and our topics started off with Richie Ren.

She is from Seremban and came over to KL for her studies. And now, she has just finishes her degree in UPM, and currently looking for a job based in KL.

After work, I drove to Seri Kembangan , the place where she stayed. She stayed near UPM to enable her to have easy access to the University. Now that she finished her studies, she will be moving to another place nearer to her new working premise.

Met her near her apartment’s KFC. It’s not difficult to find the way, as I have been there once to meet her there too.

She’s as pretty as ever and her tiny petite size made me look like a giant! Hahaa… she is always that petite, just like Stephanie Sun.

Envy her language specialization. She specialize in French language. A language I will never thought of wanting to learn, and will never have the ability to learn too.

We talked about our lifes and places of interest around Malaysia.

She talked about her obsession to Richie that has lessen down, and now doesn’t have a full-time artist she supports. Unlike me, my support towards Richie Ren is as strong as my first time. I know I might be liking another actor – Ron Ng or maybe singer – Yoga Lin. But my obsession towards Richie Ren is still so strong in me.

It’s not like I very “flower heart”. It’s each artist or actor has their own specialization and strength. Like Richie Ren, I have always loved him for his voice, his singing and kindness in his real life. Ron, is my favourite actor, someone whom I love to see him acting in whatever 角色 he is acting. On the other hand, Yoga Lin is someone I adore for his fantastic powerful singing, someone I like for his singing powers. His sings like he ain’t 22 years old.

So.. conclusion, although Alice might not been so crazy for Richie Ren anymore, but I still truly support my Richie Ren until today.

No comments: