Thursday, June 25, 2009

Trouble for being Chicken!

I was very angry. I really felt my ears getting hot once I heard the reply. But I still kindly reply “ Oh… nevermind la.. I go and inform the others that tickets are not available la”.

Remember my previous blog, I met with 2 Ron Ng’s super fans. They told me that they have many extra tickets in hand, hoping I can help them to find people to fill up the space. I asked them how many tickets are available, no exact answer was given to me and only replied “As many as possible, we have tickets one!” I was only given two days to find people. That was the deadline Tramy gave to me. The next day, I smsed to all my buddies, friends, families, relatives, colleagues and even the office maid (I’m exaggerating I know, but I am only trying to tell you how eager was I to help out) to inform them about the free ticket to Genting TVB Show. I even called over to some people, emailed them about it and even posted the whole event out in Facebook. Everyone was excited though, but not everyone is available to go to Genting. After that, everyone seems to forget to give me a reply, again I have to recontact them to remind them to give me a reply. As usual, some forgotten, some haven’t confirmed la, some havta ask the father and mother la, some havta ask God la! Gosh… Tuesday arrived. I havta give Tramy the ticket number already. I called, smsed,msned,emailed for their confirmation. Finally I got a conclusion of 21pax including me confirmed.

Tramy was happy to hear that 21 pax is going. Not long after that confirmation, Tramy smsed me who is interested to become Ron Ng’s Fan Club member RM23/pax (subscription fees). She asked me to find lots of people ASAP. Again, I smsed, emailed, msned, called to inform people about it and got a mere 5 pax only interested. The deadline given was only less than 6hours. Many people would love Ron, but talking about Fan club, I don’t think people wanna commit themselves in these clubs lor. Someone asked me if not being Ron’s fan, will there be tickets still? Tramy told me “ You just ask who interested join la. Try to push them to join la. Tickets you tell them ok first, I’ll let you know once confirmed. Ok”. Hung up and that was the only replied I received.

One week passed. The 20pax were buzzing me around for their tickets. Called to Tramy to reconfirm the 21 tickets to the TVB Mega Live Show that I reserved earlier. She replied me “Sorry ar… I forgot to inform you lor. The tickets all reserved for Ron Fan Club member only. At first got a lot tickets de, but the Ron fan club response was overwhelming and many people join in. So the tickets can only give to the members lor.”

The answer I received made me so mad! How am I suppose to tell the 20pax what actually happened to their tickets?! How am I supposed to explain to them? Each and everyone have so confirmed to go to the event already. And now, I have to tell them one by one that their tickets were suddenly disappeared into the sea!!

Fortunately, most of them have not booked a room at Genting nor had any special arrangements earlier. Otherwise, how am I gonna face them? Tramy really put me into a pool of mud. Drop me there, and look at me, smile and waved to me “Good luck girl, God Bless you … Bye byeee…. ”.

After all the effort, after all that I’ve done, and now I have to smsed, msned, emailed, called those people to explain and apologize for the ticket thing. I didn’t get any good response… only sad and disappointed voices heard.

Suddenly I felt I am like chicken lor. Duno why I go and keh poh so many things. Waste time, waste money , waste gas, and waste energy…. One more.. waste my saliva too!!

付出不一定有代价(this one I know la.. .) but 到头来得个吉( if got orange still nvm ar… no orange only “cham” ar!!!)

No comments: