Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tuesday Nite - Cancelled

It’s Tuesday again. Today we don’t have Girls gathering. We don’t have Babies gathering either. It was called off because Yoon couldn’t make it. And also Beverley was sick. Hong Hong suggested that next week, who didn’t come to the gathering havta pay the whole bill – at Burger Kings.

This little girl ar.. she purposely one lor.. I tell you.
She KNOWS that next week I’m going to Guangzhou and I am the one whom not attending the gathering, then she purposely set this stupid law!

I smsed her :-
Me : U want wat me belanja Burger Kings no need use this kind of la jar sau duen one. Next Tuesday who no come who pay money! I next week go China. U hor… purposely one! U betul betul ‘or sim’ one! Angel face devil heart!!!

Hong Hong : Ei ei ei… like this is la ja shou duan ar? How I know u go China? I totally forgot d... I dun care, you owe me burger king.

See.. got this kind of friend….. I tell you all la.. beautiful people normally heart is like this one.

No comments: