Tuesday, December 29, 2009

23-12-2009 Bodyguard and Assassins

At about 6 something, Wfen jeo me join for a movie at BBK. Saw Wfen’s whole family. Father, mother, bro and her hubby, having dinner at Nandos.


Wfen bought the ticket for Bodyguard and Assassins.



This movie ar…. I tell you… three words to describe “semua si kalio!!”


Hahaha… indeed… everyone died nastily and terribly ar… The whole movie is about how “chan yan” those heroes died. Seated beside Wfen’s mum, both of us kept covering our faces and felt so unease for those murdering and killing part.

Cruel, blood and sacrifice. Wfen, as usual, these plots she’ll go hiding away under her hubby’s armpit la! Hahaha….


Oh… Wfen invited me to a movie got “intention” one. She wants me to write good things about her in my blog. Hahaha… no way. One movie want to “tam” me advertise she’s an angel ar… dream on la~!!

No comments: