Tuesday, December 29, 2009

WIP - Work In Progress 6-12-2009

Facebook Invitation….. end up gathering at WIP, Bangsar. Lilean said WIP means Work In Progress, as everytime she passes by that area, she thought the building is under construction. So, she always wonder why the construction do so long de… hahahaha… super funny lor!!


Fetched Lilean and Wfen here. Honestly, I forgot how they knew each other lor. Basically, I think would be when I with Lilean, I talk bad about Wfen, and with Wfen, I talk bad about Lilean… that’s how they knew each other gua~! Hehehehe….


Me and Wfen ordered big big French sausages. With dark pepper… and spice just nice. Lilean opt for Fish and Chips, which suddenly made me think of the Delicious Café’s lousy Fish and Chips. But her fish is much better than Delicious de.



Lilean's Fishie and Chipie~
My Heong Cheong~


We cam-whore there and both ladies disallowed me to post the photos up to Facebook. And now you guys know why my FB got so little photo la. Cause must got these ladies’ approval only can put in FB de ar!!! We talked continuously from jobs to love, marriage to birth and of course husbands to lovers.


It was a great nite out and hoping more to come in the future. Being together with best buddies are the sweetest thing in my life.

No comments: