Saturday, December 26, 2009

Entertain Him??

MSN Chat - I forgotten when. I just copy and paste on Word, and save it. Saw it accidentally and post up here.


ym says: Harloo,claim from you one lo bak & one tong sui

~Jia Ling~ says: Hi. Claim from me? What u mean?

ym says: ya lha

~Jia Ling~ says: claim from me?

ym says: i not yet eat you know

~Jia Ling~ says: u not eat? Just now u went out and eat rite?

ym says: yalah… so now claim u. y u not sleep?

~Jia Ling~ says: claim me for what? u eat, not I eat also... claim from me for what? I not sleep.. because....because.... not my sleeping time yet lor!

ym says: y so many ....

~Jia Ling~ says: so many??? wah~ i dun understand what u mean leh~

ym says: normally when type .... mean many many things... that not finish. where ur lover?

~Jia Ling~ says: har??? I blur blur la.. I dun understand at all... what lover? who?

ym says: the one u always miss n think alot one la

~Jia Ling~ says: har??? I no idea who....

ym says: 2 days no talk can not sleep one leh

~Jia Ling~ says: Eh… today I think I not *connect* with you la... cause I dun understand what u mean at all lor.

ym says: today u got class?

~Jia Ling~ says: today I no class wor. Finally got one question I understand.

ym says: wat u understand?

~Jia Ling~ says: today u got class? ß ( I only understand this question lor)

ym says: oh so des kah. so wat you do today? is weifen back?

~Jia Ling~ says: Just had dinner with her... and just fetched her back

ym says: y not call me?

~Jia Ling~ says: You said u got customer ma

ym says: y said you call me, then I did not eat wait for your call. So my claim can accept or not?

~Jia Ling~ says: huh...who ask u did not eat wor...aiyo...

ym says: i though I hungy hungry then,go eat buffet……all becos of you

~Jia Ling~ says: I thought u said u got customer ma.. somemore u whole week busy with the Indon customer... so i thought , give u stay at home at Sunday to rest ma. So i din call u lor..

i din call u... u can eat yourself de ma~

ym says: the customer 9am I already sent him back to Indon.

~Jia Ling~ says: how would I know? I thought u need to entertain him ma...

ym says: ok... u entertain me back...

~Jia Ling~ says: entertain u back? You r not my customer leh...I got no obligation to entertain u

ym says:

monday dinner

tuesday movie

wednesday karaoke

thursday shopping

friday clubbing

saturday Frasher Hill

sunday, whole day entertain me

~Jia Ling~ says: I think u are in two condition

Number one: You must have eaten a lot of *dai tau choi* 大头菜 - so now u dreaming!

Number two: You drink a lot of beer... and now u also duno what u talking about!

No comments: