Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Merry Christmas Buddies~

25-12-2009 7.29pm


Seated alone here at Damansara Village Steamboat waiting for Hong Hong and XWee they all.

We gathered here for our Christmas dinner. I came here from Sunway Piramid. Brought along my sister there to shop for CNY clothes and bought a lousy handphone for my little brother. Not even Form 3 yet already got HP. Lastime we all where got de. HP is what also duno ar!!! Oh… Christmas treat myself a large Pure Chocolate… hehehe…. My brother drop me at Damansara Village. While waiting, wrote this draft.


This morning… to be exact suppose to be noon already, went and had dim sum with YM. I woke up super early today, and continue watching my 宫心计. Very chi gek lor. I watched till chapter 9, then only I realize already noon. Until YM called me for makan.


I told him I wanted to have dim sum. I thought he heard me saying Centro Dim Sum. Then, he duno why turn into the highway and travel all the way to Jaya One. Gosh…. I sibeh hungry liow lor! Breakfast also no eat, I damn scare my gastric come out leh!!! Food arrive nia, terus gallop into my mouth…. Hahaha… and I even ate away YM’s share. Jaya One King The King Duck Restaurant, dimsum very very good. Prawn very very fresh. One word “Cheng”!!!



We didn't order this duckie la... But the table beside us got ordered lor. Looks so crispy and yummy~


Yesterday’s Christmas Eve was one of my…… I can’t say bad la… but I did not celebrate with Hong Hong they all lor. For the whole week hor… I waited for my phone to ring, to wait for someone to jeo me out for eve party…. But no phone call, no FB invitation either. WFen and Lilean, both having relative wedding dinner. Won’t be available. Hong Hong no news. I waited until I almost give up and tell myself just to stay at home and watch my宫心计enough liow la. Around 6pm like this, YM called me to ask me join Chee Yan’s birthday dinner (his colleague) and said Alice will be there too. Finally got invitation, so I did not think twice and agree. Wanted to buy present at BBT, end up sharing with YM his already-bought-shirt. (Which in the end I did not give any money as he kept telling me no need!).


It was my first time seeing Alice’s partner and he is a damn funny person. He tells jokes without needing to think and he sang a super funny jingle bell song.


It was a buffet dinner which nothing can be eaten one, and I only ate bread and fruit. And for your information, I only took my food once, and never return to get more ( then u know how worse is those food lar!).All the turkey ar… ham ar… all bo bi bo sor one.


Hong Hong called over to shoot me for not calling her out. I thought she was the one busy as she did not call me either. She asked me a question “ If you not paktor with YM, why you go out with his colleagues ar???”. This question, I until now also duno how to answer lor. At first I thought only Chee Yan, Alice and Chris, whom I already knew them, but in the dinner got another two more colleagues of his lor. One is Robert (Indiana Café restaurant boss) and Ah Ter. So basically it wasn’t a nice eve as celebrating in Port Klang with other people’s friend isn’t as great as it used to be. Sometimes their conversation, I also duno they ngap mat! The dinner, nothing special. Blow cake and took some photos and seated till 11.45pm, then everyone sien until beh tahan already. Then we cabut lor. Seated there since 8pm, so everyone feeling tired and sien liow.


Then, YM and I go second round. Hokkien Mee. Yala… after buffet dinner also go eat Hokkien Mee, then u know how terrible is the dinner lo! (Oh… btw, the buffet was free, because it was suppose to be a treat to all the restaurant customer, and customers only pay for their beer and drinks.)


Wah...... wrote until here, time almost 8pm liow. Those 小姐still haven’t arrive yet. Somemore this place here sibeh many mosquitoes lor!!! Come suck my blood!! KNS!!!

No comments: