Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Mid Valley with Wfen 7-11-2009

Had a lazy day out with Wfen. After my class on Saturday, quickly prepare myself to go fetch Wfen in her house.

In the middle of the class, she SMSed me below :-

Wfen: Call me urgent. Got changes.

Me: I’m in class leh. U sms me la~

Wfen : Uncle Raymond admitted. Now I’m going to visit him wif my parents You don’t need to fetch me from my house. Fetch me at my mum house. Please read my SMS carefully! Is MY MUM’s house, not my house. OK??

See this girl. One previous mistake happen, doesn’t mean it will happen second time la!! Somemore not happened to her…….Wfen so bad…. Somemore put capital letters somemore!!!

Went Taman Rashna to fetch her in HER MUM’s house at around 6.30pm. Was wondering where to go…. Just simply drive to the Federal Highway…. And my mind signalled Mid Valley.

We two…. Can talked non-stop to and fro the shopping mall. Even inside the toilet also cannot stop our mouth!!

We had our dinner after several arguments (I’m exaggerating) – DeliCious. A nice place to be, with her.


Ordered Fish and Chips, and Wfen ordered Caesar Salad.

My Fish and Chips

Her Caesar Salad


Why I took so many of ur photos.... and mine only so few!!

Nice food, nice talk, nice environment. Oh… the fish and chips beh jiak one. So keras and not call fish and chip lor. Is call Tiny-Fish with Lots of Flour and chips.

Alice called us up, and we actually planned to go and meet her up in Puchong. End up she’s taking ****** (being censored due to privacy purposes) One word to replace – she’s busy, so we didn’t go and disturb her liow.

We continue our window shopping… stopped at Shu Uemura. I bought a foundation and gel type eyeliner. I already have one gel-eyeliner from Clinique, but that one will smudge a little when I sweat. My eyeliner smudges easily, as I have oily skin… my goodness. So, I hope this Shu eyeliner will be a better option. Haven’t tried, but will… soon. Wfen bought a make-up base. Actually she wanted to buy the foam-type – which I am using currently, but the consultant told her since her face is dry-based, she’s recommended to use liquid-based a better alternative.
My set of make-up with free gift (received because total purchases exceeds RM300).

After that, no mood to jalan liow. Why? Three reasons.

No 1 : Pocket kosong, purse kosong…. Only window shopping no syiok!
No 2 : Our mouth cannot stop talking. And we keep on talk talk talk. Even when we were selecting clothes, we cannot stop our mouth.
No 3 : Nothing necessary to be bought.

So, our eyes shined when Coffee Bean is in front of us!
Mine shine because of Double Chocolate, and Wfen’s shine because of her Black Forest Coffee.

Coffee and Chocolate - WFen and Jialing
Simply capture me without informing me


Busy lady with many phone calls all the way
Sat down there… relaxing and continuously talk again….

Until shops were mostly pulling down their gateway, we only get our buttocks up from the comfy chair.

In the car… AGAIN… continue talking. I wonder how can we two have so much to talk ar??

Oh… I missed out this part. Wfen told Alice on da phone that YM hasn’t been calling me for 2 weeks…. And you know what, he called on the same day itself when I was driving my car back to Wfen’s house. See… Wfen’s kepoh…. and Alice’s so-called HELP!!

They both ar……… #$%#@%^&$&^%#%$#%&^#^#$##$

No comments: