Wednesday, December 23, 2009

SMS with Lilean

17-11-09 9.04am

Lilean : How’s Leng Hong’s wedding present? What to buy?

Me: Hong presant I no idea oso la. One pax cannot buy much la. Don’t know why she set this funny law!

Lilean : Har? What law? Cannot share ar??

Me : That day she said in ur house, that she want one pax one presant. Cannot share. Sendiri buy sendiri presant. So, when she c da presant, she think of that one pax onli!

Lilean : Har… like that ar? So now no more share share liow ar? Idea ‘fan wei’ also smaller liow lor.

Me : Yes, you figure out yourself la. I asked Yoon last week. She also headache, haven’t buy yet. Must something that can keep forever. I maybe buy house deco lor. Cause she now new house ma. Aiya.. I also headache la..!!!

Lilean : Now I also headache!!

No comments: