Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Assignment CMI Extra 10days!! Yeah!!

18-11-09 3.08pm

Yooohoooo…..
Yesterday went up to Turnitin and check out the revision area for my FRRF subject.

Accidentally, I clicked into my CMI subject, and found that the submission date was changed from 30th Nov 2009 to 10th Dec 2009. And extra 10days!!!

Wah….. damn happy lor…
I almost do assignment until want to cry out liow.

Everyday see time passes me by… and yet.. nothing being done for the essay.

Not I lazy lor… ( I might be at times), every day after work, I’ll jump to my PC and start doing my research. So many documents to read, so many journal to refer.
Yet I haven’t come across any which is suitable for my assignments yet.

Yesterday online chat with Wfen whole day. She told me her hand still very pain, and Michael asking her to quit her job and rest at home.

I totally agree with her hubby lor. She is always overworked and now her hands are involved too. And yet, she still don’t want to leave the job. I don’t understand what’s holding her back. And she doesn’t want to seek medical assistance from certified doctor. Duno what the heck she thinking la. And she happily says wait until her birthday finish first!! She afraid to stay in the hospital during her birthday wor!

Then, we talked about Tarot card reading, which Wfen trusted completely. She wanted to seek her advice about… her leaving her job.

Agreed to bring her there, on this Sunday, after my class. Albert’s CMI class will be postponed therefore my noon class will be cancelled. After my last class at 2pm, I’ll go and fetch her to Sungai Wang to meet with the Tarot Card woman. This time, I asked her to book for two persons. One is she, and another one is me. Well… I’ve never tried her before. But since Wfen kept telling me how accurate she is, I might as well take as RM123 donate to the sea lor.

Moreover, I have a few questions needed to be answered.

1. Am I capable to be on my own without my current parent’s guidance?
2. Is it good for me to leave my current home and pursue other dreams in my life?
3. Is there any chance I’ll get involve in business?
4. What job is most suitable for me?
5. Will my life be a mess if I involve in a relationship?

These are the same questions that I’m going to ask Mr Ee too. I promised Hong Hong that I’ll bring her along when I go meet up Mr. Ee. I think I’ll make a booking with Mr. Ee after Hong Hong’s wedding.

Right now, if I have time, I need to search for Hong Hong’s presant already. It’s almost time, and I haven’t figure out what to buy for her!

Gosh… can someone gimme some ideas….. pleaseeeeee

No comments: