Sunday, February 21, 2010

6-2-2010 Saturday Night Gathering

After my short briefing class, went KTV with Alice, YM, Chee Yan, Liow and Chriss. At Greenbox Bukit Tinggi.

Before entering the KTV room, went and Quick shop for my CNY shoes. Until now also haven’t buy my shoes yet de.

Luckily one look already saw a fantastic shoe at Summit.
Super nice and comfortable....
Nothing much to say here… only that I lost my white gold ring there!

Recently, for the CNY, I did lost 2kgs and I managed to slim down. Many people noticed my change, including myself. I felt my trousers’ getting loose recently. And my ring became loose too. It can easily slipped off my hand… even when I just wash my hands.

I went to the toilet… and…. *kriinnngg….. duuumpp*. I heard a sharp sound… and one look… my ring slipped into the toilet bowl’s hole. Damn it.

It was not the sitting kinda toilet bowl.. Otherwise I would have taken it up. It was a deep black hole… cannot see the ending also one…

Kanasai… I can only bid goodbye to my ring there. My ring so kolian… ownself stay in that black hole thing…. Haih~

Me more kolian lor… lost a ring before CNY. Cheh…. Banyak Swei lor!!!!

No comments: