Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Spring Cleaning

Yesterday, did spring cleaning for my house. First, the cupboard, and then the dressing table. Mind you… in case you do not know…. My house not one cupboard… is I need to clean… here’s the list below.


1. My mum’s cupboard.

2. My dad’s cupboard.

3. My sisters’ cupboard.

4. My brothers’ cupboard.

5. And myself.


These cupboards include the inner part lor. Not only the outer part!


Dressing table is mine and mum’s.


Only these few already make me half dead.


I have another duty to do. I was supposed to deliver a hamper to my auntie’s house in KL. Asked Wfen whether she still wants to go KTV, and she said my invitation seems attractive. Meaning… look attractive, but did not attract her lor! She has other better things to do…


Alright…. Drove to and fro KL, with rain blurring my eyes.


Went back home… took of my shoes… and went to my bed straight-away. (It was about 6.30pm I guess).


Beh tahan liow. So tiring. Backache somemore. Cannot sleep well. Turn here turn there… my back pain. Gosh… so fast old meh??!!!


Woke up by mum for dinner… gulp some food.. and back to sleep again….

No comments: