Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Thaipusam - Weekend Holiday

How did you people utilize your holiday?

Mine is nicely packed.

Early in the morning, Saturday, me, my cousin sister Khim, and her best buddy Crystal came to this TTDI Hilltop for a short jogging session. We already planned this jogging session a week ago. It all started while we were talking about the illness – diabetics. Yeah… thanks to my teeny-weeny knowledge on diabetics since the other day my lady boss being diagnose as a diabetic patient. I knew what makes diabetics. It’s something to do with our pancreas which rejects insulin from sugar (aiya.. I duno how to put into words la)…. But it does have a big cause coming out from the pancreas. And the doctor told us that the only way to keep our pancreas in good health is by regular exercising. So, three of us came out with the idea of exercising our pancreas on Saturday at TTDI!

Woke up as early as 5.45am, because I need to fetch my cousin sister at 6.30am. Reached her house 6.30am sharp, only to find that she just woke up. Gosh… waited 20mins for her. Next, fetch Crystal. Again…. Opened up the door with a hair-messy-type of face. Again waited for her another 15mins. Reached TTDI only at about 8am. Fortunately, there is parking available uphill. Otherwise, we need to start walking at the bottom itself. I thought that since it was a holiday, maybe not much people will come here to exercise lor. Mana tau…. We were consider late liow. Most people already run until all sweaty and tired liow!

It was a nice walking session as the route is not too hectic. I would recommend anyone to come here, as the route is not too difficult for beginners and the weather is cooling ( I don’t think it came from the hilltop, I guess it has something to do with the trees surrounding there). We walked, I repeat… walked… not run okay… for about 45mins. We were happily talking about how well our pancreas must be for that day! Crystal has been here for the third time last week. She said My pancreas is sure getting healthier and my fats must have been burned off a lot liow.. I came here for three times this week already leh!

Hahaha~ For your info, Crystal is the principle of KBU. Ya.. she was the one whom told me the importance of education and hence recon me to continue furthering my studies by my own.

After our walk, we intend to have our breakfast. Then, Crystal told us beside this little hilltop, there is another walking route at the TTDI park. According to her, that route is sap sap water compare to this hilltop. We both agree as the weather is not too hot.

We get back to our car, drove a short distance and came to this park. Beautiful park. With waterfall and fountain too! Many people there… really. We walked into the park lane, with big trees surrounded us from the sunny sun.


One round, and we came to a small waterfall area. Took some photos there. And our stomach was already yelling for help! Chargeeee…. to have our dimsum at SS2.

Sat there enjoying our dimsum…. I ate two bowl of porridge somemore. Frighten both of them! Hehehe….

Next, we came to One Utama. Got ourselves changed and went shopping until late evening.

Back home…and again ask Wfen out for dinner. Met with Ah Tee at her house. Ah Tee (Wfen’s ex-colleague) just came back recently from New Zealand after working there for 2 years…. Not forgetting bringing heaps of fortune back lor!

Wfen was waiting for her last batch of cookies from the stove. Cleaned up the kitchen, took her bath and she claimed that she need to have her dinner before she goes out. First time I was eating Wfen’s dishes. All these while, she told me that she is good at cooking, but I had never tried before. And I didn’t even believe it. I always tease her that those not she cook de… is bought from outside de… hehehe *kek sei* her!


Indeed, her cook is just like any other mum’s cook dishes. Can’t believe she can do it so well. If she didn’t tell is her cooking… I would think she bought back from outside.

Then, off we go to the newly-opened OldTown for our dinner. Chat a lot with Tee and Wfen. I seem so excited for Tee, as he was telling us about his bungee jump and New Zealand lifestyle and so on. It was so challenging and gosh… he had this experience of his life!! One word “ENVY”!!

Then, somehow or rather (it’s just too long to explain here), I went to watch Tiger WooHoo with YM.

This movie….. err… talk about it in another post. WooHoo Tiger Post! Hahaha…

My holiday went to a full stop after a short supper with YM.

No comments: