Sunday, February 21, 2010

Uncle's Bachelor's Night 22-1-2010

Some of the photos taken in my Uncle's Bachelor's Nite. Previously I've blog about it... they were being mixed up into blog.

http://richieling.blogspot.com/2010/01/louisiana-kelana-jaya-on-yoons-birthday.html


Recently only I got the photos.
Share them with you guys here...

Upon reaching... start our duty liow...

Arrange these stuffs onto the big plate

It was a charcoal steamboat... so... this kind of *cou chong* job.. no need ask anyone la.. sure is limbeh do one la!!!

Waiteress for the day.... Fresh veggies on the plate...
[Notice my dress suddenly become a shirt bor... I wore my auntie's shorts.. because my dress very short lor.. when fanning the charcoal hor... give people see free show lor. So I cepat cepat go and tukar become like this lor!!]

My sisters and brothers all busy preparing and laying out the steamboat pot. The bottom of the pot is filled with hot hot charcoal...

The burning charcoal in the underpot is so hot that it started to burn the table top! We then only think of putting *jubin* on top, so that the charcoal won't burn the table top again. But it failed too. The *jubin* gets super hot and broke in the middle of the dinner. POP! Then bo huat liow la... we used stainless steel plates instead.

Fresh seafood.. all nicely prepared and cut already.

Finish setting the tables.. and most of the relatives also sampai liow... hectic lor..

Here they come... just come.. sit down and *jiak*!
(Nola.. I not complaining la.. we were there early purposely to help out de la..)

Yooo hooo... charcoal steamboat finally can BOIL the soup... after a long wait......Hahahaha

*Mai Chap* already la... it was almost 9pm liow leh... still haven't eat. Later somemore got second round with LeeYoon leh!

No comments: