Sunday, February 21, 2010

7-2-2010 Second Semester Official Started

Today second semester start class liow lor.


Sunday morning wake up… had my favourite mee hun kueh behind Maybank Klang and straight attend my class liow.


First subject was Management Accounting. Afternoon session is Investigative Studies.


Felt sleepy because long time didn’t go class liow…suddenly enter classroom.. macam taken sleeping pill like this… super sleepy…


After class… mum asked me fetched her to Petaling Street jalan jalan shopping shopping buy Chinese new year stuff wor…


Head to KL…. Had our dinner and bought some pussy willow there.


Pussy willow quite expensive lor. One small bundle RM25. From Taiwan one wor…


Bought three stalk without considering whether can masuk my Vios car or not.


Luckily…. Still can stuff inside my tiny car… hehehehe


Pussy willow for sale in Petaling Street

Lot's of CNY decorations for sale there....
Chinese New Songs are heard everywhere.... Not the traditional *Gong Xi Gong Xi* song liow... Now everyone play..... *Da Re Zhi...Yi Ge Hao Kai Shi~~~*
(大日子-My FM


Photos adapted from other sources. Brought my camera there... but we were too scared to shoot... scare people shoo us away... hehehehe




No comments: