Sunday, February 21, 2010

Kissaten Jaya One


Had my dinner here one fine day with YM. Aiya… I forgot when liow la. Someday just before the CNY lor.


Kissaten … my second visit there.


First one was also with YM. At Jaya One… nice place.. nice food.


The menu has an interesting mix of Japanese, Chinese and western food from burgers and spaghetti to lam mee and ramen.

I like the ambiance and the mostly white interior. The menu is beautiful pictured too! The menu’s food all looks super delicious.


A must say dish I ate would be the Char Siew Pizza. I tell you…. I tell you…. SUPER SUPER GOOD lor…

The cheese… the pizza dough… all nicely done… nicely served and just meltz away into your mouth. I’m craving for another bite now itself! Now… who want bring me go there makan that Char Siew Pizza… call me now!!!


Simple query the waitress for the difference between Milk Tea (RM5.90) and ROYAL Milk Tea (RM6.90), she told me Royal Milk Tea got more milk. Duh… meaning?? Hahaha…. Curious… so I ordered that lor. Aiya.. nothing special la. Just another cup of “Teh Ice” in a beautiful glass that’s all.


Kissaten is located at :-


KISSATEN Coffee and Restaurant
L12A-1-1, Palm Square JAYA ONE
Jalan Universiti, Petaling Jaya, SEL.
Tel: 03 - 7954 1990
Opening hours: 8am - 10pm daily

No comments: