Sunday, February 21, 2010

9-2-2010 Yeah... I Received a Card

Yoohooo... I received a card from Wfen.

She's so nice.... she sent me a beautiful cardie this year.

SMS :
JL: Received your card liow. Super happy lo. Thank u so muchie.


Wfen : Haha... Today only receive ar? Suprise ler?


JL: Of coz surprise la. Finally I received one card this year! You made my day. Ok, what you wan eat? I belanja u.


Wfen: Send 1 card got 1 lunch? Then from today onward I send u lots of cards la. Then i got lots of free dinner lo.


JL: Ya, early morning u still dreamin ar? Only for 2day, coz i hapi ma. Treat u dinner,wat u wan eat? Faster say b4 i change my mind! Haha


Wfen: Tonight I no free wor.


JL: I not mean today la. Anytime in future la.


After a long wait… she still no reply……


JL: Dear Ms.Koh, we regret to inform you that the dinner treat has expired. Since there is no reply from you, your current session is therefore expired. Please be informed.


Wfen: Dear ms liew, you change so damn fast ar? I m busy cleaning my house la. No time to reply mar... I wan to eat drunken chicken steamboat.

No comments: