Friday, January 29, 2010

Anticipating

Another two more hours here in the office, then head to Port Klang for our CNY Colleagues Gathering.


Yeh Yeh Yeh….


Just now we were happily discussing what to order there.


This year, our location is at Restaurant Perlama, Port Klang.


As usual, seafood dinner with colleagues and family.


We always treasure this year end dinner together. It’s a one in a blue moon kind of gathering for us.


It’s not easy for us to get together, since everyone has their own family and our age range is super large.


Oh ya.. forgot to talk about my hair cut this noon. Today, I tied a corner ponytail. Where my hair drop at my shoulder. Then, nothing much work to do, was playing away with my own hair. Carefully looking at my own hair end, only did I found out my hair’s split ends is getting worse. Badly damage and split in the ends.

Beh tahan my own hair like this. No wonder lately my colleagues told me my hair has lots of white tiny spots. Those spots are the split end damage parts.


Lunch time, rush out for my hair cut. I gave the hairstylist a super difficult time.


I told her I want to cut my hair short, because my hair got many split ends and very dry. But I do not want to cut too short. I still want my long hair. But I want to cut away all the bad ends. And hor… please don’t cut my hair above shoulder length. I do not want my hair to simply curl away.


Then, I got this seems-cut-but-not-look-like-cut hair lor…


Hehe…

No comments: