Thursday, January 07, 2010

Setia Alam Pasar Malam

[Was drafted on my notebook on 21-11-2009]


My mum must have been so f*cked up, hence she burst. She asked us all to prepare ourselves for Japanese food – Osaka. She said to swipe papa’s credit card and asked us to eat as much as possible. Had a sumptuous dinner. Super full.

After my dinner, YM came over to BBK to fetch me out for yumcha. We intended to go Shepherdoo, until Hong Hong called over to ask me go Setia Alam Atmosphere for a drink instead.


First time I came over to Setia Alam pasar malam. It was drizzling a little, hence YM took along his umbrella. Orange umbrella which reminds me of his orange study room (chat video call in MSN and saw his orangy background). Both of us was walking and looking around. Err… maybe only I was looking around and he’s busy running around with the umbrella to cover me up as if the rain drop has acid on them! Ya… we 雨中漫步. Nice one though.



Met up Xinyi, Hong Hong, Xiao Hong and Jasmine. XVee came after her birthday dinner with Brian. Hong Hong brought along her wedding photos. Gosh… those photos were damn bloody beautiful lor. She look so super sweet and delicious. The only thing I found out was her album was all white and beige and light yellow. Got one green… that also categorized as light green. The “Gu” photos by Monliza are superb. Monliza even requested Hong Hong’s photos as advertising purposes.

Another sad thing was, everyone eyes only look at Hong Hong and none notices the bridegroom. Poor thing. The groom so big size stand beside her also tak nampak!! Hahaha~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like Hong Hong photos so much...so nice ~