Thursday, January 07, 2010

心理测验

[Was drafted on my notebook on 15-11-2009]
Yesterday went out with Wfen and YM. Pakli’s chocolate used to be very good, but now sucks. Maybe because I’m so used to Coffee Bean’s already.

Changed to a second place at Station One BBT for some music. YM as usual seated there quietly and felt bad about it. Me and Wfen can talked non-stop and he can sit down there talk nothing de lor. Later, thought of a 心理测验which last time XinYi asked me about.

I guess some of you might have known it already.

I’m not going to write out the 心理测验here, if you are interested to play (which is very true de), call me out for tea, I can ask you directly de!!

Results of the 心理测验:-

Wfen : Would like to bring a puppy, which is CUTE and Furry Black to the beach.
And would like to meet a Dolphin which is happy, comfortable, friendly, blue and pink colour and one which is rare to see.
YM : Would like to bring an elephant which is strong, clever and big.

And would like to meet a Dinasour which is fierce, rare to see and one which can eat human one!

This two person ar…. So difficult to ask them to describe it. Waste so much time on thinking, and the stupid Station One’s music was playing too loud!

Wfen asked about my result. I remember myself saying the below :-

“To bring a friendly bird in a cage. Everyone will like to see birdie. No one dislikes bird. To meet a small rabbit – white, pure, quiet and one which can listen to whatever I says.”

No comments: