Thursday, January 07, 2010

Black Friday

[Was drafted on my notebook on 13-11-2009]

Friday…. Black Friday. Really black. Early morning dad woke me up. Tell me to marry a goat or rabbit. 这里说的是生肖啦,不是动物啦!He said although Tiger is good for me, but ask me to avoid being together with a tiger.

Reason….. Tiger and him not ngam!!

He also said to ask me married a normal person enough. No need to be rich and preferably not a businessman. You know why? So that I and the “man” can work in his factory! If in case the “man” is rich, I will go with him and no longer work for him anymore.

See… my dad… super scary person. Every move he made also related to his factory. Every decision he made was to prosper his factory. He doesn’t think for others. I don’t know what else he wants from me.

No comments: