Tuesday, January 19, 2010

12 Days to Go

Since my last exam on 13th Dec 2009, I’ve been falling into a super comfort zone. No assignments, no exams, no books, no revisions for a month till today. Only Facebooking all the way~

Received an email from our college administration informing us about our briefing on 31st Jan 2010. Then only I realize I still have another 6months to complete my degree course. I don’t even remember about it [because all my notes and books are hiding under my bed now], so I did not realize about study at all.

I have less than 12 days to my briefing, where my new semester will be starting. I will be back to my crazy days where I piled up dozens of thick books on my study table and left my notes all around my room.
Guess I can’t be TVBing and so free like I am now. Gotta treasure my these few days…. But damn… all my friends are busy busy busy busy busy busy .

Hong Hong and Wfen are busy baking cakes and warn me not to disturb them. Others two are busy taking of their kids I assure you. [Dun laugh at me la… I know I have limited friends la ok. ]

Left me alone… all alone.

Well… I guess I’ll just havta stay at home and do my own spring cleaning, as the CNY is approaching ma.

Clean … scrub…..clean…scrub….. and clean……

No comments: