Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hong Hong's Big Day 13-12-2009

(Written on 14th Dec 2009)
Finally my exams are over.
Terrible… it’s so terrible doing revision at the last minute. So many topics to cover, yet so little time for me. When the clock stuck, I just hope someone can stop the time for me. Especially the final week before my exams. Its so dreading….. and I promised myself never ever…. I repeat….. never ever do revision at the very last minute.

Pheew…. Yesterday when the clock shows 6pm…. I was sooo sooo very relieve. Finally it’s the end of it (at least for this year and this semester).

Yup… I was putting on heavy make up to take my exams…. wearing my Cheongsam there too. I rushed over to my exam hall right after Hong Hong’s wedding reception. I was clever enough to have some clothes in my car and quickly changed them in my college.

I woke up at 5.45am yesterday. XinYi called over to ask me to prepare an agreement for the Bride and Bridegroom. Gosh.. I was already running out of time, but she said other things she will do, only this I have to do. So, I agreed and told her it will be exactly like XVee’s version as I really really have no time doing a new one. I then called over to Lilean to help me change it to become Hong Hong’s version. She called me around 10.30pm telling me that she could not print out because she does not have a printer.

That is why I have to go to office early in the morning to print out the agreement. Things aren’t running smoothly as when I opened up the revised version from Lilean, it shows error and I could not open the document in Microsoft Word. I was so pissed off that moment and was like swearing the internet and my stupid version of Microsoft Word. Then, called over to Lilean and asked her what she has changed. Luckily she did not change the words much. Therefore I just used XVee’s version and changed a few sentences from it.

Hong Hong requested for an annual honeymoon trip with her hubby. So I added that sentence there too.

Fetched along Lilean using the Big Pajero. Ya… a girl, wearing cheongsam, driving a land cruiser all the way to BBK. My two Vios car was borrowed to Kelvin for *heng dai* use. They used a whole lot of VIOS on the wedding day.

Reached Hong Hong’s house, she was still doing her hair and make-up.
Of course our make-up artist XVee and her sis, Mian was there making the bride look her best.

She's finally done after a long anticipation~

As usual, photos taking session never ends. Shots one by one, group by group and waited for the bridegroom to come. Hong Hong even tracked her hubby using FriendFriender to check on his location!! Hahaha~ damn funny la she…

The agreement ... super long leh....

The preparation of super sucks drink!

I must say something about the door here. When it's almost time for the groom to arrive, all the ji muis charge downstairs, only to find that there isn't any DOOR for us to use. I mean Hong Hong's house door is...this wooden type one. Langsung no place for us to negotiate lor! Then... in a split second, I remember seeing a roll of ribbon somewhere near in the cupboard, quickly cut the ribbon and tie them door to door, to make a dividing line! Crossing fingers that those Man don't simply step inside.

Hooonk…. Came from the cars…. Kelvin arrived at the doorstep, looking anxious and a little worried in his face. Hahaha…. You think so EASY can let him marry a beautiful wife back meh… sure must pass all the challenges one…
First one… The Bitter Gout. Raw Eat.

Second, the Unbelievable drink (which smells so spicy,akward and…. Euwwww…. So kolian the heng dai whom drink those)


Third, the Vietnamese Hat and Yoga style. This part was funny. Styles were given, and the heng dai’s have to follow and do exactly as per the drawing. Not only for a second, but hold on, until the next pose, and the next, and the next.


Finally, we have most heng dai doing a pose and strike a pose like the Shaolin Eighteen Monks!!!


And lastly, our special waxing on their hairy leg! Hahaha… pity the guy. His bulu one whole part all completely gone!!

After that, the angpow giving time. It was easy though, cause we girls saw many RM50 notes inside. Let him pass, until he came to the last door, with an agreement on it. He has to read it out, but he did not have the patience to finish up till the third line, and he loudly declare that he will do whatever his wife wants him to do, and will listen to her COMPLETELY.
And there he pen down his promise.

Tada…. Finally he get to see his wife!

While waiting for the tea-ceremony, we were standing outside, video-taping for the CD to be presented to Hong Hong. It was funny and we tried over and over again!

Went to Hong Hong’s new house, had a good lunch over there.



Visited her room. Fantastic decorations and furnitures. All nicely co-ordinated and beautifully designed. I wonder how she does all that!

After my lunch, rushed over to the exam hall. I was put to do my exam in an office – isolated from everyone, even the invigilator. I very pandai la… took notes inside and put those loose notes inside my handbag. Then, I sat there for like an hour, noone came inside to check on me. I started to become brave, and ….. took out the notes la… what else… wait for what! Notes on the table, covered with my exam sheets. So pandai. But of course la, calculation and notes are two different things, especially when you are in an accounting exams. But indeed, it helped me a lot, as I there were lots of formula which gone blank after the ceremony. Even though got notes, still cannot get my accounting 'balance' for question One!! Damn it.

I was running out of time, and just trying to get marks, instead of figuring out how to balance it. It was no-way to be balance… I don’t know why!

No comments: