Friday, January 22, 2010

My New Year's Eve

I was browsing thru my own blog, and then, I found out that I left out my New Year Eve wor…

Quickly searched back photos taken that night.

Anyway, nothing much to say. Not like I went to disco or countdown, just a quiet gathering at BBT Station One. All because Hong Hong la. FFK me. Make me no wings!! I haven’t *gai sou* with her leh!

Ah Wei and Ah Wah... as usual la... two funny guys... When we were talking about fireworks... I told them, I always see fireworks in my factory. Why? The workers welding and oxy-cutting, can see sparks and flames like fireworks lor! They had some beer... and some kinda lucky draw thing, and got free beers somemore.

Weifen left us early….clock haven’t struck 12am she already left the place. Her in-laws la…. kacau kacau nia~ Not only she hate her in-laws lor… I HATE more lor… hahaha

Not so serious la… they are nice people la. Only that, as daughter, have to pay respect and love lor. You also don’t want old people sit at the living room to wait for you to reach home ma rite…..

After they went away, left me and YM. Nothing special... and our New Year struck with yellings and happiness from the people around us.

No comments: