Friday, January 22, 2010

Christmas Lunch Sponsor

23-12-2009 SMS with YM

YM: I’m in office today. Boss suddenly ask me here to do something.

JL: Bz in office? I tot u took long leave de? Oh, I know liow. Modipalm without YM cannot jalan right? Hehehe….

YM: Having Christmas lunch in office today.

JL : Wah…. So good de. Somemore got Christmas Lunch. Our company what lunch also dun have ar!

YM: OK, next year we invite you to join. Den ho, we get more sponsor, make grand grand one. What u want to sponsor?

JL: Paper cup and disposable fork and spoon!!

YM: …………

JL: Ok la. I just joking only. But if you serious talk about company to company, then I assure you it’s our pleasure to sponsor for your company’s event.

YM: Ha… you personal sponsor la. Turkey and chicken.

JL: Ok ok. U want what, I sponsor what. Ok. U happy, I happy!
(like this he finally stop sms me liow… hahahaha)

No comments: