Friday, January 01, 2010

Selva's Son Wedding Dinner at PJ 20-11-2009

Wedding dinner at PJ Hall... aiya.. too long liow.. forgotten the name of the hall liow.

Went with my lady boss and Kelvin.

Ya la.. now only post... paiseh la...

Now 2010 liow... lagi post about 2009. Paiseh ya...

Cause no time to blog everything out on time.

Bear with me~
No need to drive... cause got driver liow... so cam whore lor~

At the entrance.....also dun forget to snap this beautiful Art.

Ms. Chua recommand this AHWA Hokkien mee PJ. Our second round after the dinner. Aiya.... earlier the Indian food... cannot satisfied us. Somemore we want more ayam rendang also habis liow... so we come here jiak lor!

The Hokkien Mee super super good lor~!! I forget how to go there liow.. must ask Ms Chua's husband draw a map give me. Then I can bring my buddies go makan makan liow~

My manager.... see her smile.. so sweet... (of course must bodek her la.. hahaha)

This fried chicken wing ar... duno they add what spice there lor. Super holiao~

Eat habis liow only found out so oily... but very sedap lor~

No comments: