Friday, January 22, 2010

Hong Hong FFK on New Year Eve

31-12-2009 SMS with Hong Hong


Hong : Tonight I cannot go wet wet liow. I sick la. I think I just stay at home with boy boy. (I forgot what she wrote exactly, because I accidentally deleted her sms)


JL: Gam tou tak? Haih… then cancel la. I tell Lilean. U take care ya.


In the mean time, I sms to Lilean : Aiyo, Hong sms me say she sick. She wan cancel. Only u n me nia. How? [SMS was sent out in the noon]


Hong : Y not…? Yesterday I already feel tao kong kong d. Haiya… u ma got chance celebrate with YM liow lo… candle night dinner…


JL: Aiya… last minute u cancel, sud I feel like a bird without wing. Don’t know what to do liow.


Hong : YM will be your wings… dun worry… he will plan for you de la..


JL: U kong sibeh gau la! I dun care. U super sou heng. U sick then u simply change plan. Now you make me and Lilean no wings. U must treat us good dinner next year.


Hong : Kampung got a lot wings ma… two malay guys “hang” chicken wings there.. haiya… ok la… tomorrow I treat u two jiak la…


JL: Chicken wing! Haha kui ni xiang de dao!


Lilean replied : Gal, battery flat juz received ur sms. I oso cannot le… going out with my family.


[For your info, Lilean managed to reply me in the late evening…I repeat… LATE evening!!]


Wrote up to here only remember wor… Hong Hong still owe me and Lilean one big treat!!! Hong Hong…. Sek zou la!!!

No comments: