Thursday, January 07, 2010

Frustrated

[Was drafted on my notebook on 14-11-2009]

Today suppose no class, but still sneak out (pretend got class) and go Klang Parade Old Town with my laptop to continue my FRRF Assignments.
I was so frustrated I thought of jumping down from the bridge and onto a container.
And even thought of writing a thank-you letter to the driver to thank him for killing me. I though of giving up my degree…. Just throw everything away all at once.

Suddenly, in a split second, I felt I was so stupid to have this thought. God is certainly challenging me. He is shaping me into who I am today. I trust he is steering me to be better and stronger. Yes… it’s unfair maybe you can say. My challenges were weakening me. But that is because of these weaknesses that I am getting stronger and stronger each day.

No comments: