Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bukit Cahaya Walk & Pet Shop & Drunken Pot

17-1-2010 Sunday

Have not blog about my Skytrek experience at Bukit Cahaya and now I’m at the same place again last Sunday. It was a so-called spontaneous Bukit Cahaya morning walk session. Main aim is to be healthier and fitter as the CNY is approaching. So both me and YM end up there. Wanted to rent bicycle but that day was packed with lots and lots of people. I wonder why so many people don’t wanna sleep more on a weekend, all come over here so damn early, as it was not even 9.30am that time. Don’t they have anything better to do….. Hahaha…

Nothing much to say about the taman, did a little walking. Nothing much to see, only trees and leaves…. and more trees lor. It’s not very well-kept and furnish as you can see lalang growing all the way.

After our walk, went to have our dimsum at Taman Megah. Opposite, there is a pet shop which YM seems excited to visit it.
The Pet Family @ Taman Megah

In my whole life… my first time entering a pet shop. You know how much I LURVE those nasty doggies and puppies la.

Upon entering, were greeted by beautiful fish. Pretty fish with neon lightings on them and surrounded by colorful corals. I was happily playing with the fishes and they look stupid as whenever my finger goes, they blindly follows. Until YM warned me not to do that. And showed me a sign written as “ Please do not touch the glass, it will stress the fish. Thank you for your co-operation”. Damn it….. should have told me much earlier ma. Luckily nobody saw me lor. And I was doing it for so long… if not ar… I kena pull out of the shop also duno hamidaiji!!!

Next the dogs… I tell u all la….the dogs arr…. DOG u know… more HO MIA than me ar!! They go salon to cut and trim their DOG HAIR cost them about RM80-120/dog. Limbeh cut hair at APT , they charge me less than RM50, I also felt so expensive liow. Dog hair trimming more expensive than JL hair trimming!!!! Somemore got sell ribbon la… hair ban la… wah lau… I really beh tahan lor!

This is the price list I got from their Website : The Pet Family.

Full Grooming & Styling
• Scissoring
• Clipping
• Nails
• Ear hair remover
• Ear cleaning
• Shaving of paw pad/ stomach/ private part
• Clearing of anal gland
• Bathing & blow drying

Small Breed : RM70 – RM120
Medium Breed : RM90 – RM130
Large Breed : RM110 – RM160

See…… not cheap leh. Super expensive to me tim!!!!

I saw there were a few people, cutting and trimming the dogs, like the dogs are their own little baby. So xixin. Gosh…..

Aiya… sorry to pet lovers la. I know you will be uneasy when u read until here. I just… u know… felt that pet are… just PET u know. Nothing special about them. Only that they piss around and bite around that’s all.

OK… I’m not Anti-Pet la…. but I’m definitely not a PRO-PET lor….

OK… continue my Sunday talk.

Night, drunken pot steamboat with Hong Hong, Kelvin and YM. YM drove. Maybe because first time not I driving, so duno why I felt like Damansara sangat jauh lor. Not only me… Hong Hong also felt the same. Hahaha~ Ok la… tell u honestly la… maybe because YM TOO adhere to the [km/j] rules lor.

Coincidentally, some duno-what-artist filming there. Was seated behind their filming area… so there Might be a chance for us to be “In the Show” too… wahahaha… Ok la.. it’s impossible la… they won’t waste their film to zoom to us la….

Had our favourite Satay and fresh prawnies~

Hong Hong and Kelvin… both of them argue argue argue and argue. I guess that’s what makes them so close to each other. The more they argue, they better and closer they are. What a lovely couple. Oh ya… after they argue and bising bising… in the car… they started touching one another…. Then..... the next thing they do ...err... [ this part was censored because there might be under 18 reading this blog de] Wahahaha…..

I don’t have to worry…. Hong Hong doesn’t read my blog anymore…. Ngek ngek ngek…

No comments: