Friday, January 01, 2010

The Treasure Hunter

30-12-2009

The Treasure Hunter movie with YM. This YM ar… simply bought ticket without asking me want to see this movie, or free on that day or not de. Suddenly sms people say “Tonight 8.30pm BBK Treasure Hunter”, like this.


Called him and told him I can’t, and then he sadly say he go and watch alone himself, somemore he bought 2 tickets already and so on. Talk like he very kelian like this. End up, agree.

This movie ar…. I got nothing to comment. Cause I don’t know what on earth to comment about.


I don’t know what the heck this movie is showing, and I have no idea. Maybe I stupid la. I don’t understand from the start at all. I don’t understand even a single thing about what the movie is trying to show us.


Come out from the cinema…. want to talk about the movie with him also… my mouth no sound come out. Cause I don’t know what to talk about. Cause I know nothing about it!!!


I only see Jay Chow kungfu very sai lei… and Lin Chi-Ling very tall and beautiful. Others all I beh hiao liow!!!



Please la people… don’t waste your money go and see la.

No comments: