Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bye Bye Tiong Nam

Written on 21-1-2010

Wfen still have two days to go before she bid farewell to her Tiong Nam company.

Well… at least she’s got ample time to get ready for her CNY while preparing for her hand treatment. Just nice I’ll say.

What do you normally do when you have last two days before your resignation?

Does your colleagues come around you and have a last so-called-colleagues-chat or do they view you as invincible as all meetings, proposals, due-dates are all non-of-your business anymore?

What about those office-chats, whereby they talk about bosses, their Head or their subordinates? Since you are no longer there, does this relate to you anymore?

Does your colleagues view you as someone no longer attached to the company, so any big big small small things also do not have to ask for your approval AnyMore?

Or are your colleagues and bosses treating you for good dinner and lunch to say goodbye. What about farewell party or the opening of champagne? How was it like?

Well… to be honest… I’ve never TRIED resign and I have no experience of it before in my life. But that’s this that I’ve ALWAYS wanted to do, and yet always fail due to insufficient of the word “courage”. Ya… I’m a “scardy-cat”. Laugh at me. Don’t spare me. I’m useless… and I know this…..

No comments: