Friday, January 22, 2010

Improve my Relationship

28-12-2009

This was the damn day where I was stuck in a damn jam for almost an hour and still cannot reach to Bukit Tinggi. Me and Wfen was suppose to meet up with Alice in her house that day. Alice told me that she’ll need to rest at 9pm. Gosh… I’m still around Klang town that moment. So, I told Alice that I can’t reach there on time, and told to meet her some other days.

There’s no turning back. I’m underneath the bridge. I had to cross the damn bridge la. I called up Wfen for yumcha instead without Alice. She said Ok at first. Then, while I was crossing over to Bukit Tinggi, she called me say cancel. She very tired, want to sleep liow.

God knows how ……XXXXX I was. I was stuck in the damn jam for such a damn long time, cross that damn Bukit Tinggi, and end up no one wants me there! I did not say much, just said… whatever la.

She said if I already reached Bukit Tinggi, might as well call YM out. I got nothing to say.

Then she smsed me.

WF: Wei… you angry liow?

WF: If YM cannot then you call me.

JL: No need la. I one person drink won’t die one. Good night.

WF: Actually I wan u go out with him to improve ur relationship la.

JL: Thank you so much. Got a friend like you. Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!

WF: Wei… you dun angry la. I really tonight cannot sleep edy. Sorry la. Ok la… we go yum cha la.

Suddenly YM called. Said Wfen ask him to go out with me!!!!

Arrrrrrrr

After everything, end up three of us go and yum cha. What a night!

No comments: