Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Avatar 3D @ TGV Sunway Pyramid

Last Monday watched Avatar 3D at Pyramid with Wfen, her hubby, brothers and YM.

Avatar, Avatar...?? it's a sci-fi epic movie. Okay, If you wanna watch this, go watch in 3D. It's awesome!! I mind you… it’s awesome to people without headache after the three-hour movie.

Before buying the tickets for this movie, I’ve been warn by my sisters and brothers not to watch them in 3D as it’ll only make me dizzy and heachache and feel like vomiting after the whole thing. However, they also emphasized that the movie is great, minus the headache they got, but still a good experience to watch in 3D.

I’m well prepared. Well-prepared to get headache. I brought along my Minyak Kapak there too!! Just some expectation in my head and prepare myself to get those sicknesses.

Upon entering the movie hall, we got ourselves a pair of 3D spectacles, which mine was super oily…. I think some oily person was using it earlier! Euw….

Totally dwelt in the movie, this is a great movie; it is really surprises you and offer things you have never seen before. Loved the trees, the beautiful flowers, the lovely bugs, the floating lands, the floating octopuses (whatever u call them), waterfalls, flying dragons (big birds), the moss lights up when they step on it. I like the idea whereby the people's mind got connected to every creature and plant in this jungle. They are connected and well communicated. They learn and know each others thinking.

Go for this movie…I’ll say. Story was great with beautiful scenes…. All beyond our imagination. Honestly, the movie was dragging a bit, especially when your head is spinning already…and you keep asking urself… is it time yet… is it time yet? When is my headache going to end arr?? But overall… the story plot is good.

Finally the movie ended with a beautiful song…… and we are back to our WORLD.

Just don’t feel like walking out of the Avatar scenes……..

Bid farewell to Wfen and gang. As we came in two different cars. Brought back a heavy head... thanks God it's YM whom is driving... and he was totally well and show no sign of dizziness!!

2 comments:

Edward Chiam said...

hey jia ling may i know how much was the ticket when u watched it?

Richie^Ling said...

RM18 per person at TGV Sunway Pyramid.