Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Who's da Devil???? 5-12-2009

5-12-2009 Hong Hong’s Hen Night at Bangsar


Get myself well prepared for our crazy night out. Wore a newly bought white blouse as it was the theme for that night of Black & White. Talking about white, I no longer felt white scary. Thanks to LL for her compliment that she made on her engagement day ( I wore a white blouse). She compliment on how well white suits me. Suddenly, I got the “power” to wear white liow! Hehehe….


XinYi wanted to bring us to WIP for our dinner but it was fully booked and we came to this LaBodega. If you do not wanna end up eating nasi tomato with some bread plus tiny bowls of veggies that cost gold, don’t ever go there. We just ordered few foods with bread and already cost us more than RM300+. (7pax, and none is 100% full). After our dinner, we went to…. Jorr…. I don’t remember the name liow la. Some pub like this de la.


We made Hong Hong wear a sexy gown with the devil-headband.


Cam-Whore with everyone there... all fighting to take photo with devil wor...

Super Raindeer pulak~

She is going to start work liow. Warm up with sexy look first!!!


[Walked around the pub and ask for free treats!] Wang Cheen was our head that night. She repeatedly taught Hong Hong how to say “ Tonight is my hen’s night. Can you buy a condom from me so that I can treat my girlfriends some drinks?” Hahaha… yup… her mission was to sell away the three boxes of condom over to the guys out there!


Talking about condoms, noone was willing to buy it at first, so end up me and XinYi went to purchase it at a near 7-11 shop. Damn… my first ever “condom buying experience” goes out on Hong Hong’s hen’s night. It was hilarious, as we were standing there figuring out which brand to buy. Ask my opinion… sure I say buy the cheapest one la! Then XYi said to buy a better one. Then, we got this! I was praying that the counter person doesn’t think was used on me and XYi!I damn scare if the video in 7-11 was posted to Youtube with the little title “ Two Ladies came 7-11 to Purchase 3 boxes of Condoms!”.

Ok… next, the selling part. Our first attempt was not very good.

The Indian (ket ling kia) man does not have change in his wallet and he was just quietly sitting and smiling. No matter how Wang Cheen and Yenee persuaded him, he only smile nia! Second was a guilo. He super sporting lor. Quickly he fished out cash from his pocket for the condom.


I forgot how much he gave la... But I know he didn't hear us properly.. he already gong gong fish out money liow~ Hahahahaha~

Another Fish~ Shui Yu~

Good Kiss...Hong Hong like sibeh enjoy here lor!

Yeah yeah yeah... CASH~

Hong Hong was to kissed anyone that bought her condowm that night. It was so fun and full of laughter.

The luckiest man of all.. get to take photos with all of the lengluis~



Oh… this cute fellow.. was blushing all the way. Our biggest mistake was to forget to take his FB address!!

Hahaha…. Finally back to our seats. Mission accomplished. Yum Seng~


Hong Hong requested she wanted 有火的酒Lamborgini. The fiery drink! Hahaha.. talk about this drink can laugh non-stop la. One sip, count to three….


Start to cannot stand still liow.....


Terus close eyes and sleep!

This photo looks so sexy~ Phew Phiiiit~

In the car… Hong Hong kept repeating… I want hubby… I want hubby. Super funny lor~!!!



In the morning, when I asked her how she feels…. She replied me this two SMS.


“ This morning I wake up hor… I not so remember yesterday thing liow…. Just remember the nasi tomato nia… damn pai jiak! The taste make me wanna feel vomit!”


“Me now kepala still feng feng…. Sit at chair like sit in boat…. That fire water really geng…. Burn my heart and heavy my kepala… next time if you want to 失身you can try… really people tuo ku rape you, you also no energy to reject….!!!”


Hahahaha~

No comments: